- Map zoom
- Support for open polygons (polylines)
- Recent projects list in file menu
Todo: example project link
- Polygon support. Right click a series of points to create and left click to finish. Select to edit and drag the control handles to add/remove points.
- Grid changed to proper grid drawing.
- Point elements can now have no image.
- Map renaming.
- General usability improvements.
- Element groups. Elements can be categorised into different groups so it’s easier to deal with large numbers of elements (eg. a group for all landscape tiles).
- Expanded rectangle element attributes to include line and fill colour.
- Rectangle instances in maps can now be resized with grab handles.
- General UI polish (mostly improved point and rectangle element creation dialogs).
- Layers support. Each map can have as many layers as you want, each with individual grid sizes and snap settings. Add, remove and change the ordering of layers.
- Slick rendering. Map drawing is now done via Slick which means it’s a lot faster and is properly double buffered.
- General ui polish and refinements.
- More complete rectangle support.
- Renaming of elements.